Your shopping cart is empty.
1. What information we collect and how we use it:
1. When you visit our websites, ReadersCorner collects your IP address, internet service provider description, information about the type of device use you to access our websites, and browser information. We also deposit and collect information from Cookies, as described in more detail in section 10 of this policy. We use this information to help diagnose problems with and secure our servers, to administer the proper functioning and legitimate use of our website, and to improve the nature and marketing of the Services. Your IP address is also used to gather broad demographic information that does not personally identify you.
2. When you request more information about an item, ReadersCorner collects your email address or phone number or both, so that we can respond to your request.
3. When you set up an account with us, we collect your full name and email address and require you to choose a password (your “Account Information”). You must set up an account with ReadersCorner to order from us and we use the information to identify and administer your account.
4. When you order from us, we collect your name, shipping address, telephone number, email address, credit card number, credit card expiration date, and credit card verification value (cvv) code (your "Order Information"). This Order Information is necessary for us to use to process your order, to notify you of your order status, and to fulfill your orders. We do not save your credit card information unless you check the box asking us to.
2. Email messages from ReadersCorner
If you create a ReadersCorner account, ReadersCorner may use your Account Information to send to you email or other communications containing information about ReadersCorner and other matters ReadersCorner believes will interest
3. How we protect your information
In all of our Services, we have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. When you place orders or access your account information, we use a secure server. The secure server layer (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. All of the customer data we collect is similarly protected against unauthorized access. That being said, no measures are guaranteed to be 100% secure. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your device and account, including (1) choose a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily be guessed and (2) keep your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
4. Data retention
We keep the data we collect for so long as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the data was collected, to perform our contractual and legal obligations, and for any applicable statute of limitations periods for the purposes of bringing and defending claims.
5. Rights you have with regard to your data
You have certain rights with respect to your personal information, and we want to help you review and update your information to ensure it is accurate and up-to-date. We may limit or reject your request in certain cases, such as if it is frivolous or extremely impractical, if it jeopardizes the rights of others, if it is not required by law, or if the burden or expense of providing access would be disproportionate to the risks to your privacy in the case in question. In some cases, we may also need you to provide us with additional information, which may include personal information, to verify your identity and the nature of your request. We will take reasonable steps to respond to all requests within 30 days.
If you wish to exercise any of the following rights, you may do so by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can request more information about the personal information we hold about you and request a copy of such personal information.
If you believe that any personal information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, you can request that we correct or supplement such data.
You can request that we erase some or all of your personal information from our systems. Please note that if you request the deletion of information required to provide the Service to you, your Account will be deactivated and you will lose access to the Service.
4. Withdrawal of Consent
If we are processing your personal information based on your consent (as indicated at the time of collection of such data), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note, however, that if you exercise this right, you may have to then provide express consent on a case-by-case basis for the use or disclosure of certain of your personal information, if such use or disclosure is necessary to enable you to utilize some or all of our Service.
The ReadersCorner website uses "cookies" and similar technology to collect and store information via your browser and on your computer's hard drive. The information we receive via cookies and similar technology do not contain any personally identifying information, but they do enable us to provide a shopping cart and to store your shipping and billing information between visits. If you have set your browser to reject cookies, you can still use our site, but you will not be able to purchase items.
7. Children's privacy
At ReadersCorner, we understand that children's privacy is important. The ReadersCorner site is not intended for use by children under the age of 16. If you are under age 16, you should not submit personal identifying information to ReadersCorner without the consent of your parent or guardian. If you are a parent and want to limit your children's access to material you believe may be harmful to them, you may want to look into commercially available hardware, software, and filtering devices.
8. Changes to the Policy
9. Contact Us
ReadersCorner welcomes your questions and comments about privacy. You may contact us at any time at email@example.com